What is a UNISORB® Application Engineer?
As our valued client, you’ll have access to a UNISORB® Application Engineer for the life of your product. That’s a commitment we take very seriously.
To serve you more effectively, all clients can call a UNISORB® engineer at any time to ask questions, get advice, or request a proposal.
Application Engineers are degreed engineers who work for UNISORB® and have years of experience in the field. You’ll receive professional consultations about your product, so that you can get the most out of your investment.
Application Engineers are available to:
- Answer Questions
- Consult on a Product
- Offer Product Training
- Resolve Difficulties
- Travel to Jobsites
- Assist with Product Selection
- Assist with Product Integration
What You Receive
The benefits of having an educated and experienced application engineer to assist you at all stages is invaluable! Our current clients very much appreciate this service, and we know you will, too!
Here's what you receive:
- An engineer at your jobsite, consulting you on product integration
- Product training for your employees at your office or warehouse
- Answers when you need them via phone, email, or in-person meeting
- Advice on specific challenges or difficulties unique to you
- Customized proposals, created when you need them
- Access to an entire team of educated, experienced engineers
UNISORB® is Your Engineering Department
UNISORB® staffs an Application Engineering department fully dedicated to responding to the needs and questions of every customer.
Feel free to contact us anytime to speak to an application technician who will provide information about our products, their application, performance expectations, and written proposals tailored to your project.
This service is free of charge to our customers and underscores our commitment to a trouble free installation for our clients. Contact us before, during, or after the installation, we will support you for the life of the project.